Article VI - Meetings of The Board of Directors
- Regular Meetings. The Board shall meet no fewer than four (4) times per year, at such time and place as the Directors may determine.
- Special Meetings. Special meetings of the Board may be called by the President with two (2) days written notice. Said notice shall state time and place of the meeting.
- Executive / Non-Public Session. The Board may go into Executive Session by a majority roll call vote of members present. The NH Right-to-Know statute (RSA 91-A) shall govern any use of a non-public session.
- Quorum. A majority of the members of the Board shall constitute a quorum.
- Participation by Telephone or Written Proxy. If possible, any Director unable to attend a regular or special meeting may, at his or her expense, participate by telephone. Any absent Director may submit a written proxy delegating authority to another Director to vote on his or her behalf on previously circulated motions only.